Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mario Kart Wii Bloggers: melzerh


Hi my name is melzerh, I'm part of a small community called Mario Kart Wii Bloggers. This group is does not only focus on one part of the spectrum of politics e.g. only democratic, only republican. No it isn't like that. As you can see my political compass.
One topic I would like to talk about is Gay marriage. I don't understand why people would hate gays because the bible states gay marriage as a "sin". People "sin" everyday, but will not hate themselves or others for "sinning". Why must gays be threaten for who they are, why can't everyone be happy. I'm not gay, but I still can think this as wrong. Why do some children call other normal kids gay, and laughing at that. Is there something funny about being gay?
That is it for now, and I'll save some more topics for later.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand the whole reason people use "gay" as an insult or in a negative way. In a free country, people should be able to live the way they want, no matter who else thinks it's immoral. People have the right to see homosexuality as wrong, but they have no right to take away my liberties just because they don't agree with my lifestyle.

    I see it the way I see marijuana. It's a waste of time to smoke it, it messes with your mind, and it has a lot of psychological risks, but I'm not gonna take away someone's right to smoke it just because I disagree with it. Just don't smoke it in my house.

    Despite being on the extreme right of the spectrum, I am a lesbian with a wonderful girlfriend who I love dearly, and I hope I can marry her and raise a family with her someday. What we have is special, and no one is going is get in the way of me and my baby girl being together forever.

    It's great that you're tolerant of gays 'cause when I was a kid, almost everyone my age was against it.

    ReplyDelete